Friday 17 November 2023

Oh Night Divine

Today is Day 17 of the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Beccy has thrown us a bit of a curve ball as I was expecting it to be Letter N today  but she has skipped that and gone on to Letter O.  I hope that she doesn't do too much of that as I am still looking for tutorials for some of the later letters.  Usually I have a shortlist of tutorials by the end of October but with months of limited use of the computer, I have only started looking at the beginning of this month.

I had found a possibility for O a few days ago but then yesterday I came across another option and decided, this morning, to go with that as it was fairly basic.

and the inside of the card:

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Letter O
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-17-o.html

I have used the following "O"

Offset Gatefold Card - tutorial by Stamptastic Designs 

Owls - image by Beccy's Place (fairly sure this was a freebie but can't find it on freebie page)

Oh Night Divine - sentiment by Beccy's Place

Ocean Green - copic marker colour

Ocean Mist - copic marker colour

Olive - copic marker colour

Orange - copic marker colour

2 comments:

  1. That is a simple but very effective fold Suze, and you have made a stunning card with it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about the "N" prompt Suze... it was actually a mistake. I was using "non-traditional colours" for MY card, but must have been distracted when writing the post and ended up making it the challenge prompt. By the time I realised, it was too late. Anyway, feel free to add an extra card if you've done an "N" fold... I'd love to see it.
    Today's card is fabulous, what a great fold! Nice and simple, but also very effective.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete