Monday 6 November 2023

Enjoy The Little Things

I am not sure if it is just because I am tired today (disrupted sleep by firecrackers last night) or if the image and sentiments that I used are all retired.  The first one may well be in a non-Christmas set but it works for Christmas too.

 

and the inside 

and the Greeting Panel:

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 6 - E
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-6-e.html

I have used the following E:

Envelope Pop-Up Box Card - tutorial by Iced Images

Emu - image by Beccy's Place

Enjoy the little things - sentiment by Beccy's Place

Early Grape - copic marker colour

Eggplant - copic marker colour

Egg Shell  - copic marker colour

Emerald Green - copic marker colour

Evening Primrose - copic marker colour


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card Suze - that pop-up element is such a fun addition.
    I can empathise with the broken sleep, as I too had very disrupted sleep with all the fireworks, and waiting for my cat to settle!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pop-up Suze, and I love how the cards looks when folded too. At first I thought you'd created an envelope card. Fabulous shade of green, so lovely and bright. Sorry to hear about your interrupted sleep, hopefully tonight will be better.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete