Monday 27 November 2023

Christmas Greetings

 I realised that with everything that has been going on this year with my eyes that I hadn't entered Morgan's Art World Challenge at all.   This particular image worked perfectly with the sketch that I was looking for so this month I'm finally participating in that challenge (along with some others).

Edit - This one glitched when I uploaded it to the Beccy's Place Challenge - I clicked on it and it does go to the correct post (just doesn't display the thumbnail).  Unfortunately, I can't delete it and reload so it will have to stay as it is.

I would like to enter:

Morgan's Art World - November Challenge
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2023/11/morgans-artworld-challenge-11.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch + Stitiching
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2023/11/tuesday-morning-sketches-734.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Let's Craft and Create - Stitching (Real or Faux)
https://letscreatechallenges.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-201-ag-stitched-up-real-or.html

I have embossed the background with an embossing folder.  The papers are both scraps from other cards created this month.  The image is from Morgan's Art World and the sentiment is a cut apart from a Kaisercraft Paper Pad.  I also added some glitter foam snowflakes.

I have followed this sketch (rotated) by Tuesday Morning Sketches:


6 comments:

  1. Fantastic card Suze, the image is wonderful and you've coloured it beautifully. The glittered snowflakes are a nice addition. Well done on working with the sketch, it looks great in a sideways orientation.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've created such a sweet holiday card. I love the image! Thanks so much for joining our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Suze, and great use of the sketch
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! Just so lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love your sweet image!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete