Thursday 23 November 2023

With Love

 Day 23 of Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  Today's prompt is to CASE a previous card.  I was originally going to CASE a card that I had entered in previous Month of Holiday Cards but while searching I came across a card that I had created for Beccy's Place June 2022 Challenge.

This is the CASE card:

I added the greeting panel to the reverse of the card so that the paper on the inside could shine.

and this is the original card from June 2022

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 23 - CASE Yourself
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-23-case-yourself.html

I have used patterned papers from a paper pad by Bo Bunny.  The image and sentiments are from Beccy's Place.  Coloring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Diamond Point Card by Maximum Crafts

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful CASE of the first card Beccy - that is a striking fold!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Suze, great choice for your CASE card. I love the glitter border, what a great sparkle... lovely colour too. It was a clever idea to place the greeting panel on the back of the card rather than inside.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete