Saturday 4 November 2023

December 25th

 I haven't shared many of the Craft Roulette cards that I have made to date due to my issues with my eyes.  Now that they are largely sorted, I will try and go back and do a post for all the ones I have missed posting.   This one is for the current parameters which were spun an hour or so ago.

The parameters are:

Project - Gift Card 

Colours - Coffee Shop

Element - Wild

Random - Number

I have made a Gift Card holder with coffee shops colours of mainly browns and I also added the colors of marshmallows and cherries.  My wild is my reindeer (wild animal) and the number is 25 on the inside sentiment.

and the inside showing the gift card pocket

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

Craft Roulette
https://craftroulette.live/

I used papers from a paper pad.  The image is from Just Some Lines.  The sentiment is from an ephemera pack.

2 comments:

  1. A great way to give a gift card Suze, especially for a coffee lover. Fabulous combination of colours and patterns... I especially love the paper you used on the inside panel. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Suze, and a great 'make' - love that the front panel is shorter than the back
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete