Wednesday 22 November 2023

Enjoy The Ride

 Midway Inspiration time for the November Challenge at Path of Positivity.  The optional twist this month is "Inspired by Texture".  I chose the texture of tyre treads and represented it by the tractor image.  I was even lucky enough to find a tyre tread patterned  paper.

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper.  The image is from Fred She Said and the sentiment is from unknown (forgot to write the source but I'm pretty certain it is a digital stamp).  Colouring is with copic markers.

I would like to enter:

Classic Design Open Challenge - November Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the challenge, and plenty of texture here Suze. Fabulous result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete