Friday 3 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 10

I'm taking a break from constructing my Day Three prompt card to upload another of the cards for Kendra's Card Challenge.

After this card, I have five more to upload.  My original aim was to get them uploaded over five days but I'm now on schedule to get them uploaded in three days.  When they are uploaded to Kendra's Challenge, it is all 15 cards at once so if she wants to see any/all of them in more detail, this is the best way to do that.

 

I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 10
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com/

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

This one uses two of the six papers.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  I embossed the base card with an embossing folder.  

 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic Suze, love the colouring! I also really like the pattern on your embossing folder, the deer is wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun image and beautifully made card Suze
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete