Thursday 30 November 2023

Merry Christmas

I finally did the last one of the Scraps Video that I had been working through.  I had hoped to re-do one of them (that I cut the wrong size) and also attempt some of the new Scraps Videos from the last twelve months but I don't think that is going to happen.  I suspect that this year I will end up with a reasonable number of scraps left over.

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 11 - Use Your Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-11-use-your-scraps.html

The scraps used for this card are from November cards.  I embossed the base to give more of a quilt look.  The sentiment is die cut three times using a Memory Box die (I think I might have incorrectly said Poppy Stamps die in the previous posts as they are similar packets - I checked the packet this time).   I layered the three die-cuts to give the sentiment some more dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Suze! Great choice of paper and cardstock, I love the mix of colours. Anything patchworked and quilted always catches my eye... if only I had the patience to sew one.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your scrap cards Suze, so beautifully pieced and embossed, and this is no exception
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete