Monday 27 November 2023

Keep Calm and Count Snowflakes

 I am way later uploading my card for Craft Roulette.  My usual aim is to get the card completed before the end of the show on Saturday.  The last couple of weeks it hasn't been uploaded until Sunday.  This is the first time that I have been a bit closer to the wire uploading it on Monday morning. 

There was one of the prompts that had me stumped for a while as I don't really have supper.  I tend not to eat after dinner but I do have a hot chocolate between dinner and bed so I decided to just work of those colours.  I don't actually sit at a table to have it either as I am usually multi-tasking while drinking it.

I would like to enter:

Craft Roulette - Episode 191
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpFoPAbrXJQ

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

This week's spins of the wheel gave us these parameters:

Drop Down - I have used snow dropping down

Supper Table - I don't eat anything at supper time (too close to sleep time) but I do have a hot chocolate so I have used hot chocolate colours including marshmallows

Season - winter

Shiny - I used some shiny cardstock for matting and also a bit of Glossy Accents on the nose.

I have used scraps from patterned papers used for November cards.  The image is by From The Heart Stamps and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.


2 comments:

  1. Your "hot chocolate" colours are fantastic Suze... I love brown! It's the colour of so many good things (chocolate included) and works well with most other colours. Cute snowman too!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this Suze - such great use of the colours you chose, and a lovely soft effect as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete