Friday 14 September 2012

Carol singing hedgie

There is a lovely sketch this week at The Sweet Stop which can be found here:
http://sweetstopsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2012/09/sss175-september-6.html

I have rotated the sketch this week:



I have used some papers from Bearly Mine Designs which I matted onto green cardstock.  The small green circle has a bubble sticker over it. 

The image is from Spyders Corner and is called carol singing hedgie.  I have coloured the hedgie with my copic markers and added some matte accents to hedgie's hat.

To finish the card, I added some soft green pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suze, made my singing Hedgie look very happy!!!
    Will have to borrow him I think!!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the green! Thanks for joining us in the Sweet Stop Sketch! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just added your lovely card to the store, (haven't done a Spyder has Spyed yet) so that means. you've won a digi of your choice from the store, just for using one of my digi's! Email me and I'll email it back to you asap!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete