Tuesday 4 September 2012

Q is for Quilting

ABC Christmas Challenge has now reached the letter Q.  This time it is Q for quilting:
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/08/q-is-for-quilting.html

I cheated a bit on this one by using a quilted paper and quilted image but I hope it still counts:


The patchwork quilt paper is from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Beccy's Place and is called Quilted Puddings.  As the patchwork paper was very soft pastel colours, I used my pastel copics for the image.  The overall effect is rather a soft look with a bit more bold on the holly.


2 comments:

  1. This looks fab...not cheating at all!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Chriistmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card I agree with Helen! and its great because you thought outside of the box too! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our Q for Quilting Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete