The colour challenge at Milk Coffee was a chance to create a Halloween card:
This card was originally going to be entered into the weekly Milk Coffee challenge as well but I mis-calculated the deadline!
I have used background papers from Bearly Mine Designs. The "plain" yellow one has black on the edges - which you can see on the left hand side of this card. The other one has a lot of halloween words on it although you can't read them as I covered them up with the image! You can see the spider peeking out though!
The image is the one supplied for the challenge. You can find it by clicking on the link above. I have used a Spellbinders Labels Die to cut the image and matt. The image is coloured with copic markers and I then addded some black diamond crystals to complete the card.