Sunday 9 September 2012

Ribbons and Lace

The challenge at Whoopsi Daisy has now changed:
However, I decided that I would still work with the theme for this week.  It is more of a challenge if I work with the theme rather than anything goes but I'm sure that some weeks I'll take the easy option!!
For this card, I used a background paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The paper has a soft almost lacey look to it which fitted in with this theme.  The lace has an overlay of ribbon.  I also added a bow from the same ribbon.
The image is from Whoopsi Daisy and is called Model.  Again, I thought her under-skirt has a very lacey look to it so this was an easy choice of image!  I coloured the image with copics and then die-cut with Spellbinders Oval Die.  The matt is a gold cardstock.
To finish, I added some small pearls. 


6 comments:

  1. A wonderful card,the image is beautiful and coloured so well in a lovely colour, and the background is super
    Thanks for joining in the Whoopsi Daisy Challenge and also for using a Whoopsi Daisy image, lots of luck
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze what a fabulous card and beautifully coloured image.Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week and for using a Whoopsi Daisy image.
    PS there is a freebie for you, called "With love" you will fine her here -
    http://linnie-whoopsiedaisy.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card, I love your colour combination and the thought you have put into meeting the challenge theme.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, you have brought this lovely image to life with your fabulous colouring.. Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy... May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful,i love the colours you have used and you have made a wonderful job of the image.
    Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card Suze. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy and for using a WD image this time. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete