Thursday 6 September 2012

Frosty the Snowman

Sassy Studio Designs has a christmas carol challenge this week:


Of course, I originally missed the obvious one and was struggling for inspiration.  Then my daughter said "What about Frosty the Snowman?".  I've used this image a couple of times before so it was a bit of a challenge coming up with a different take on it:



I started with a dark green card blank.  I printed the Sassy Studio Designs image called Frostina onto white cardstock.  I then used an embossing folder and my new Tim Holtz diffuser to emboss around the image.  The image has been coloured with copic markers E000 and Y00 plus Crystallina Kindy Glitz.  I also added some of the same kindy glitz to the diamonds on the embossing.  The snowflakes have been punched using a Carl Craft punch on some scraps of glitter cardstock.  I then added a stamped sentiment matted with some more of the glitter cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. I love the snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at DTBST!!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete