Tuesday 6 August 2013

Chocolate Reindeer

I felt like eating some chocolate but decided to be really good and just use that as a colour scheme instead!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 82
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/sketchie-free-for-all.html
CRAFT Challenge - Monochromatic
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/challenge-218-1st-of-august.html

I have used various offcuts of brown papers in the card together with some chocolate brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I added a strip of brown glitter tape for a bit of glamour.  The image is from LEJ Designs.  To finish, I have added a few brown pearls.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely creation, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. Don't forget to check back on Thursday to see if you have won or if you have been chosen in our Top3. Also don't miss out on challenges and freebies on my digistamp blog.

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least a chocolate coloured card is fat free. Great card, thanks for playing along at CRAFT challenge. Sharon x

    ReplyDelete