Wednesday 7 August 2013

Washing Day Girl

I've had this image for a while but not used it. 


I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday.blogspot.co.nz/
Glitter n Sparkle - Add Some Red
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-44.html
Milk Coffee - Show colouring skills
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/show-us-those-coloring-skills.html
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything with Scallops
http://kaboodledoodles.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-183-anything-with-scallops.html

I have used the following sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:



The background paper for this card comes from my stash - had it for ages and only started using it when I started blogging some cards.  The matting is red paper from a red scrap paper pack - wish now I had bought more of these as I'm running out!  The image is from Milk Coffee and coloured with copic markers R29, R27, E04, E31, E43, B000, G000, C1, 100, E00.  I have used an unusual combination of E04 and E31 for her hair but it works for me.  I have also added some glitter tape from American Crafts.  I have a pack of different colour glitter tapes and this was one I hadn't opened but the colour just seemed to work with the background paper. 

9 comments:

  1. Yes, yuor glitter tape does work well with your papers. Your image is adorable. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little cutie and I do like the glitter too! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, what a sweet card! Love that cute, cute, cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute little image, and I love her hair. Thank you for joining us over at Glitter n Sparkle, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image Suze, colouring is great, it is nice with the glitter. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute card Suze! Love that darling image. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Hugs, Sharon SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
    ~Jo, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow that image is so sweet . Great colours. thanks for joining us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Lovely work!
    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete