Tuesday 6 August 2013

Hot Chili Girl

With an image that is all about chili peppers, I just had to go with bright colours!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch 82
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/sketchie-free-for-all.html
Glitter n Sparkle - Add Some Red
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2013/08/challenge-44.html
Lacy Sunshine - Favourite Things
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.gr/2013/08/lacy-sunshine-challenge-14-favorite.html

I ended up using Sketch 82 for all of my cards this week - enjoyed working with that sketch! 

Lacy Sunshine asked us to use our favourite things.  One of my favourite things would have to be designer papers - I just seem to love papers.  I also love using this flower and leaf die set from Marianne's Designs as it produces such elegant flowers. 

The papers that I have used are a combination of papers from MME (square ones) and the background paper is one from Trimgym.  I matted with some deep red paper from a paper scrap pack.  The image is from Lacy Sunshine and coloured with copic markers - G17, G14, RV29, RV21, R27, G21, Y17, E00.  The rose has been cut from the same paper as the matting and the leaves from a green paper scrap pack.  The grosgrain ribbon is from Francheville.

3 comments:

  1. This is great . Love the image . fab colours. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card, I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining in with Lacy Sunshine Challenge #14 and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Suze - I like your colour combo, and your flower and leaf die go perfectly with the image - nicely executed! And I always enjoy seeing you use Jo's papers - I have fallen in love with her papers too - so bright and vibrant.

    Your card fits perfectly with our Add Some Red challenge at Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - thanks for participating and best wishes in the draw.

    KT Fit Kitty, DT Glitter n Sparkle
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete