Sunday 22 December 2019

Card Swap December

This month's theme at our NZ Card Swap Group was to use stitching - real or faux - with an option of Christmas themed.  This was a great opportunity to used some stitch dies that I had bought recently.

Here is the outside of the card, with the belly band holding it closed:


The front of the card without the belly band:


And the inside of the card. 




I have followed a tutorial for a Criss-Cross which can be found here at Beccy's Place.

The image that I used is the December challenge image from Beccy's Place.  I used dies from Memory Box for the edging and the stitched circles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some gold stars and an ornament sticker to the outside plus a sentiment and a vellum ornament to the inside.  The papers are all from paper pads.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - December Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/12/december-challenge.html

3 comments:

  1. I do like to see cards held closed with belly bands. This card is lovely for Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card and like the criss-cross style....thanks for sharing.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Suze! I'm always impressed by how adventurous you are with your folds, good on you for always trying something new. I love the mix of baubles you added from the image to the papers and various embellishments, it's a very festive creation.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete