Saturday 21 December 2019

Holiday Critter Chaos - Day Three

I completed the six cards for the week but still had the "Anything But A Card" to complete.  Once the cards were all completed I had the time to focus on this one.  Every year I have a struggle finding addresses for people that the only written communication is at Christmas time.  I decided to decorate a notebook, write the addresses in it and keep it with my Christmas card stash box.  That way I can find it next year.

For Day Three, this was our prompt:



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Teddy Present.



I also used a purple notebook.  The background is created using a Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints.  I used a brayer with a pattern on it to move the paints around the Gelli Plate and that has given the background a bit more interest.  I also managed to leave some of the purple of the notebook showing through but not pressing as hard in some areas.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I die-cut the lettering using glitter cardstock and alphabet dies from Memory Box.

I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos - Day Three
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/holiday-critter-chaos-day-3.html



1 comment:

  1. This is something I could need, a special notebook for Christmas card addresses, what a great idea! Sweet! Thanks for joining our holiday chaos event at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete