Sunday 15 December 2019

Merry Christmas

This week at CHNC our optional theme is Use The Word Merry.




I have used no patterned paper this time (not often that I do that!).  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also used some red glitter ribbon, some bauble patterned ribbon and a glitter foam Santa Hat embellishment.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch - I changed the Sentiment to an embellishment as a sentiment was a major part of the image that I used.


I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2019/12/stella-says-sketch-challenge-721-last.html

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the sketch and Christmas card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete