Sunday 19 January 2020

Catch The Bug Birthday - Day 7

I thought I was going to have to use a different image for Day Seven of the week long Holiday Bash at Catch The Bug.  Fortunately, the challenge finishes after I got back home from my trip so I had access to a printer to print out the image.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug Holiday Bash - Day Seven
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/day-seven-bugaboos-10th-birthday-bash.html

I have used the Freebie image from Bugaboo Stamps.  The sentiment was part of the set.  I used up all the leftover pieces of digital papers from Bugaboo Stamps from cards created earlier in the week.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added Glossy Accents to the eyes and the balloons.  I added Peelcraft border stickers over the paper joins and some glitter domes for a bit of sparkle.

1 comment:

  1. Suze this so adorable. Love the glossy accents and all the sparkle. So glad that you were able to participate this week. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm Birthday Bash Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete