Saturday 25 January 2020

With Sympathy

I needed a Sympathy card over the Christmas period and discovered that I didn't have any.  I had this image in the box of printed images that I am trying to actually use.  The sentiment is out of the box of printed sentiments that I am also gradually using.  It was perfect for creating a Sympathy card to put aside in case it is needed.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - January BINGO
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/janary-b-i-n-g-o-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and the sentiment is from Digital Doodling.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  Matting is gold metallic paper.  I also added a small butterfly charm.  I also used some yellow gold ribbon across the card (which you can see on the left side). 

I followed the bottom row of the BINGO board - Monochromatic (gold) + Charm (butterfly) _ ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's bingo challenge hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete