Thursday 2 January 2020

Just For You

I have the honour of being a Guest Designer for the January Challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  The sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said.  I created two cards for the challenge.

The first card uses Dogwood Branch from Fred She Said.


I also used some patterned paper from a paper pad.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added a sentiment typed out on my computer.  The image and sentiment have been die-cut with a stitched edged die from Memory Box.  I added a flower embellshment.


The second card uses the orange coloured version of Emma and Rosey.



This sketch enabled me to use up some papers from my scraps box.

I would like to enter my card into:
CHNC Patterned Paper - January Challenge
 http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/01/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-january.html

Here are the two sketches:


1 comment:

  1. Two wonderful cards with great paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete