Monday 20 January 2020

Spread Your Wings And Fly

I had trouble photographing the inside of this card - and I tried more than once.  The butterfly appears to be out of focus but I'm not sure if it is because it is quite sparkly.




I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Q is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/01/134-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-q-for.html

I have used all seven elements in the wheel.  All three colours can be seen on the inside of the card.
Cardstock - Quinacridone
Paper - Queen Pink
Butterfly - Quicksilver

The butterfly is also on the inside.  The quote and the quartz gems are on the outside of the card.  I followed the tutorial for Quarto Fold Version 1.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel and using the quarto fold for your card. I am pleased that so many used it. Love your colour combo with the silver fi4 the butterfly. So pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete