Wednesday 8 January 2020

Summer Wonderland

For my midway for the December Challenge at Scribbles Designs, I decided to use a different inspiration.  This time, I was inspired by a modern Christmas Song which was inspired by a more traditional Christmas song.  Air New Zealand teamed up with Ronan Keating three years ago to come up with a Southern Hemisphere version of Winter Wonderland - called Summer Wonderland.  I've picked out three references in this song which I have included on my card.

If you want to listen to the song, here is a link I found on You Tube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Izmrk8Yv_0

It isn't the final version, but that can be found on Spotify.






I have used:
Scribbles Designs - Sleigh
Scribbles Designs - Champagne Glasses
Scribbles Designs -  Suntan Lotion
Scribble Doodle Designs - Sun Digi Paper

I followed a tutorial for a Double Z Fold Card from Beccy's Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment