Sunday 26 January 2020

Manly Male

I am still working on reducing the number of digital papers, images and sentiments that I had printed out and failed to use.  For this card, I used two different digital papers along with an image.  I really feel I might be starting to make some progress although the pile doesn't seem to be getting any smaller.


I would like to enter:
Ike's World - M is for Male
https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/01/ikesworld-challenges-128-m-is-for.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/01/tuesday-morning-sketches-538.html

I have used a striped digital paper from Nothing But Freebies. The Fleur-de-Lis paper that I used for the layering is from Scribble and Scrap.   The image is from Ike's Art and is coloured with copic markers.  Matting is black cardstock.

4 comments:

  1. WoW ! That is really stunning. Thank you for using one of my images :-)
    After you have used up all your printed out bits, can you come and use up mine ? LoL
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful card Suze since I know that I am always needing more male cards in my stash. Thanks for joining in the Tuesday Morning Sketches, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! (Haha! I make about half of my creations with printed and waiting items and my stack is still huge, too!)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh that is stunning and not just the image the whole card. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete