Friday 2 October 2020

2 Cute 2 Spook

We are midway through the Card For A Child Under 10 Challenge.  My inspiration for this card comes from when my children were under 5 and a couple of neighbouring children took my children Trick or Treating down our street.  They both wore sheets with holes cut out for the eyes.


I have used an image from Scribbles Designs called Ghostly and a sentiment called Too Cute To Spook.

I used a paper from a Halloween paper pad by DCWV.  As a country that doesn't really do Halloween on a big scale, we don't often have Halloween crafting items so when I saw paper pads a couple of years ago, I grabbed a couple of them.  I am hoping that they might have them again this year as I could do with some more.

Anyway, back to the card.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  Matting is black cardstock.  I also added some glitter Halloween embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment