Friday 2 October 2020

Hey!

I have used a digital paper and a sentiment from my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  The image I printed for this challenge as I needed two identical copies to do the dimensional work:


I would like to enter:

Paperbabe Stamps - Dimension
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2020/09/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-128-theme.html

Always Fun Challenges - Die-Cutting
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/09/challenge-182.html

I have used a digital paper (source unknown).  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from Beyond The Fringe.  Colouring is with copic markers.  The image and sentiment are die-cut with stitched dies (rectangle and circle) from Memory Box.

I cut out the swimsuit and the arm from the second copy of the image and raised that up using mount tape.  I also raised up the sentiment.  For some further dimension, I added a pre-made bow to the swimsuit.  To finish I added a bit of bling to the patterned paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment