Tuesday 6 October 2020

Many Thanks

 I had to add a blue butterfly to ensure that I had the three colours covered.  I had thought the paper was blue until I printed it out (although that could be my printer being low on ink).  


I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - D is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/09/147-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-d-for.html


I have used digital papers from two different sets by Lozzy.  The sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps.  I also added some diamantes and a butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. A full house for my challenge. I never thought about when the printer ink is low that it could change the colour that comes out. it would explain a lot on my card!! A smashing card. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete