Monday 12 October 2020

Trick or Treat

We are having another bleak spring day here today.  It is hard to believe that summer is on it's way.  A good day to be doing things inside I think.


I would like to enter:

Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html

I have used a digital paper which has been sitting in my Awaiting Crafting box for a good few years.  I am making an effort to reduce the number of items in those boxes.  The image and sentiment are from Limited Runs.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.  I also added some Distress Ink (Black Soot) to the image background and the sentiment.  The ribbon is also from my stash.  We don't have much in the way of Halloween craft items but one year I found some ribbon.  I now wish I had bought more of it as I have almost run out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely going into Autumn here in the UK with the clocks going back at the end of this month. Not sure if you do that in Australia with putting an hr on or off twice a yr. Your little spook is a cutie. Don't suppose there will be much trick or treating going on this yr either due to all the restrictions. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete