Wednesday 7 October 2020

Well Done

 Sometime last year, I purchased some dies that I thought would be good for creating shaped cards.  I have used two of those dies today.  This is the first of them:


I would like to enter:

CRAFT Challenge - Shaped Cards
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-571-shaped-card-anything-goes.html


I have used a die-set from Spellbinders to cut the die and the paper.  I used the outside edge piece on it's own to die-cut the card base - overhanging the edge so that I had a fold on the left.  I then die-cut the digital paper from Trimgym, using the two larger dies together.  The image is from Dr Digi's House of Stamps and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card Suze.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a yummy cake.
    Thanks for joining CRAFT Challenge!
    xxx Margreet GDT

    ReplyDelete