Saturday 3 October 2020

Hello Friend

 It is time for the reveal of the cards sent during the month of September at The Card Chain Challenge. This is the card that I sent to Greta in Oregon:


These were the prompts that we followed:




I have used all four prompts.  From the Theme Option, I used Friendship and from the Product/Technique Option, I used Sequins.  I have a bunch of sequins that aren't seeing the light of day very often!  The Ginger is in the feather, Buttercup is the sequins and Sage is the circle behind the feather.

The circle is stencilled on to the card and the feather is a die-cut.  The die came as a freebie with a magazine some time ago.  The sentiment is digital and is from From The Heart Stamps.

I'm back to having issues with mail taking a long time.  Anything going to the South Island is taking at least a week to reach it's destination and mail to and from some countries overseas is taking an incredible long time (my April card took 5 months to get there!).  So far, I haven't received the card sent to my by Tina in Slovenia.


3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you are not receiving your mail again, it does such a lot to brighten your day and is so disappointing when things don't arrive. I am glad you are still taking part though. Well done for getting all 4 options included in this lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the mails, Suze - I remember how long mine took to get to you, even with mailing early! Just love the feather card you sent Greta!!

    ReplyDelete