Saturday 28 August 2021

Bon Voyage

 I am totally out of track of the days.  I had intended writing this post on Friday evening but only just realised that we are halfway through Saturday.  We have been back in lockdown since August 18th and by now all the days seem the same!


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Nautical
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-al-a-mode-august-14-august-27-2021

I have used a digital paper from WeAre3 Digital Shop.  The image is also from WeAre3 Digital Shop and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also dotted some gems around the image.

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Suze - love how you have kept to the simple colours and lines
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete