Thursday 12 August 2021

Smile

 Isn't this critter adorable?


I would like to enter:

Sheepski Designs - Let's Be Cute
https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/2021/08/sheepski-designs-challenge-53-lets-be.html

Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2021/07/week-30-anything-goes-colouring.html

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Critter
https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2021/08/challenge-53-sponsored-by-sheepski.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2021/08/ovals-and-squares-for-august.html

I have used two digital papers (can't find the source of either of them).  The image is from Sheepski Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the balloons.  The sentiment is from a chipboard embellishment pack.  I also added some grosgrain ribbon.

I followed the sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday:




8 comments:

  1. What a fun image Suze - looks as though he has had too much party :) A great card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze, I love this card, the image made me chuckle as soon as I saw it, such fun. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Hugs
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, this is such a fun image. I felt like that Bear after my sons 21st birthday last November. I love glossy accents on balloons. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous.
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge and good luck !
    Greetz
    Margo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun works! Love the image and the papers!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely fun image, but I love the DP you used!
    Thank you for joining SSW2!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  7. He he! What a cute image Suze, great card!

    Thank you for using one of our sketches over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2! I hope you'll join us again this month!

    ReplyDelete