Wednesday 11 August 2021

Merry Christmas

 I have been mainly concentrating on progressive challenges and Design Team cards this week but I felt inspired by a couple of challenges and got a bit distracted from what I had planned on working on!  This is the result:


I would like to enter:

The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Dies and/or Punches (Spellbinder Die)
https://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-challenge-july-29-aug-11-dies-and-or-punches

Winter Wonderland - Christmas Feast
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/christmas-feast-fooddrinks.html

A Bit More Time To Craft - Anything Goes
http://abitmoretimetocraft.blogspot.com/2021/07/a-bit-more-time-to-craft-challenge.html

A Bit More Time To Craft Extra - August Challenge
https://abitmoretimetocraftextra.blogspot.com/2021/08/abmttc-extra-august-challenge-anything.html

I have used two digital papers from Lozzy - I trimmed the green one so that I just had the sentiment part of the paper.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  Inking of the die-cut is with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo). I also added some Glossy Accents to the nose and berries.  I added some small glitter domes and a vellum Christmas pud.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely looks like he's eaten too much Christmas pud!
    Yes, you did spy a gnome hat, he's the same gnome I started on ages back when I was trying to get one (or two) of them to move using magnets...but he is stuck on a long bit of acetate. (so I coud move him in that way, but silly me ended up added a bit of folded card to the bottom of the smaller gnome card meaning, there was not place for him to go. (Only sideways!)Tonight I used a bit of that acetate to add to the back of the butterflies and the deer and the rabbit in that box card. I knew if he (the gnome)hung around for a time, he'd come in useful! ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute and festive card. Thanks for sharing with us at Winter Wonderland.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete