Thursday 19 August 2021

Thank You

 We are on the second day of what so far is a 3 day lockdown (we find out tomorrow if it will be longer).  I expect I'll get a bit of cardmaking done (and maybe some housework as well).  Here is one I created this morning:


I would like to enter:

Creative Knockouts - All Stitched Up
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2021/08/414-all-stitched-up-hetty-clare-art.html

I have used a patchwork patterned digital paper from Lozzy. The image is from Hetty Clare Art and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some satin ribbon, a wooden daisy embellishment and two daisy buttons.  Die-cutting of the image and sentiment is with stitched dies from Memory Box.

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card Suze - love your colours and the composition
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as Suze. I haven't had time to craft - other than making a new mask for hubby who lost the one I made him last year! But weekend will be great with not being able to get out and about here in Auckland! I suspect you will go down a level or 2 after tomorrow. We'll have to wait and see. Enjoy your crafting

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun background Suze, great card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join us again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete