Tuesday 17 August 2021

Merry Christmas!

 This card has been made up of items in my Awaiting Crafting boxes.


I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Christmas in August
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2021/08/week-604christmas-in-august.html

I have used a digital paper from Décossse's Dynamite Doodles.  The image is from Nutcrafters (which sadly has been closed for quite a while) and the sentiment is from Mudmaven Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some Christmas grosgrain ribbon and some Santa dimensional stickers.

2 comments:

  1. This is a fun Christmas card, I love the image of Mr & Mrs Claus too. Thanks for sharing it with us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really traditional Christmas card - that focal image is a cutie Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete