Tuesday 20 February 2024

A Birthday Wish

 We have a bit of a four seasons day today.  It decided to rain after I hung my washing out (and before it had a chance to dry).  At the moment the sun is out so hopefully leaving the washing outside was a good move and it actually dries.

I have used all of the colours in the Butterfly Challenge (a couple of them not as much as others), Birthday Wish and Belt and Buckle Card.   I think the only thing that I didn't use was the border.

and this is the card opened:

I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - B is for...
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/192-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-b-for.html

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper.  I used various stickers in the six colours for the Butterfly Challenge.  I also added a sentiment by Desert Diva which I coloured using two of the Butterfly colours.

I followed a tutorial for a Belt and Buckle Card at Butterfly Challenge.


2 comments:

  1. A wonderful fold Suze, and a gorgeous card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your main colour looks so pretty on your Belt and Buckle card. I like th sentiment inside. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete