Saturday 10 February 2024

Fairy

 I ended up napping instead of sleeping and decided to get up for a while.  I then remembered I hadn't entered this card and it has less than 10 minutes to run on one of the challenges.

I would like to enter: 

Star Stampz - Fairy
https://starstampz.blogspot.com/2024/01/challenge-54-anything-goes.html

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
https://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2024/02/tuesday-morning-sketches-743.html

I have used an image by Star Stampz.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches.


4 comments:

  1. Very pretty sparkly card. Great coloring.Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a pretty fairy - perfect choice for our sketch!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! What a stunning fairy image. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, the tall DL size is really effective with the stamp! Thanks for joining the Star Stampz challenge

    ReplyDelete