Tuesday 27 February 2024

Happy Christmas

 I woke up really early this morning so I am typing up a few posts from cards that I created yesterday.  I'm hoping to go for a walk as soon as it is light enough (still dark at the moment).

I would like to enter:

All Dressed Up - Anything Goes with an image from All Dressed Up
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/02/january-2024-challenge-148.html

CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-709-christmas.html

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 144
https://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-sketches-at-sweet-sketch.html

I have used two papers from Trimgym.  The image is from All Dressed Up.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I also added some gems from a snowflake themed gem packet.

I followed this sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday:


5 comments:

  1. this is one of my favourite ADU images.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did wake up early yesterday morning Suze. I noticed that it got cooler in the mornings as well and not so hot at night. Well Friday is the first day of Autumn alread. I love that you used a blast from the past sketch this has always been a favourite of mine. Very cute Christmas card, getting your 2024 cards made early this year. Great card and thanks so much for sharing with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs Kathie
    SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card Suze, a great festive image too. Thank you for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
    Anne SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the sketch. I love the way your image works with the papers you've chosen. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work and nice done of the sketch!

    Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete