Thursday 22 February 2024

Don't Just Fly Soar

I tried another fun fold card for the February theme challenge at Gecko Galz.  I'm not totally happy with the card - not sure if I misunderstood one of the instructions or not.

I kept the front of the card fairly plain so as not to distract from the surprise on the inside:


This is the card opened up:

and another angle to give a good look at the two images that I used


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Theme Challenge - Flights of Fancy 
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-challengeflights-of-fancy.html

I have used a digital paper, two images and one sentiment from Gecko Galz.

I followed a tutorial for an Open To See Pop Card by Srushti Patel.

2 comments:

  1. A fascinating fold Suze - and wonderful use of the images in the 'pop' panels
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun fold, Suze, and it showcases those lovely hot air balloons perfectly. Many thanks for joining the February Gecko Galz blog challenge. x

    ReplyDelete