Wednesday 28 February 2024

Faith

The sun is back again today so I managed to get out for a walk and enjoy it.  It is amazing how much better I feel when the sun is out.

This is another of the cards that I created when the weather wasn't so great:

I would like to enter:

Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
https://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/februari-challenge.html

Creative Knockouts - Die-cuts, punches, stencils
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2024/02/515-die-cutspunchesstencils.html

I have used two digital papers - the striped one is from Meinlila Park and and the floral one is from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Mirtillamente.  Colouring is with copic markers.   I also randomly stencilled the white space around the image using two different Distress Inks and two Tim Holtz stencils.

I followed this sketch from Cheerful Sketches:


 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous card Suze - love that image and how you have used it, and the soft stencilling is perfect. Great use of the sketch again
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete