Wednesday 28 February 2024

With All Good Wishes for Christmas and the New Year

This is another fold that I haven't tried before.  It was quite fun to do so I'm sure that I'll use it again, particularly as it doesn't use 12 x 12 cardstock.


I would like to enter: 

Beccy's Place - February Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2024/02/february-challenge.html

The Holly and Ivy Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
https://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/02/challenge-156-anything-christmas-goes.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I followed a tutorial for a Four Flap Display Fold Card by Iced Images.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card and a very clever design.Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating fold, Suze and a pretty result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a fold!! You always find such interesting tutorials Suze, this one looks amazing, and you've done a great job with the decorating. I like the mix of colours, particularly the pretty pink. Thanks for sharing the link to the tutorial.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete