Tuesday 30 August 2016

Apple for the Teacher

Not so sure that the teacher would want the worm though!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Use school paper
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/adfd-showcase-school-days-challenge-153.html
PINspirational Challenge - Photo Inspiration (School)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/pinspirational-challenge-172.html

I have used a ruled school paper from a paper pad.  The image is from A Day For Daisies and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some buttons from Imaginesce and some faux stitching using a Distress Marker.

I followed the sketch at Glitter n Sparkle as I was originally going to enter my card in that challenge as well - except I missed the deadline!

1 comment:

  1. Super CAS card! I love those big buttons! Thanks for using school paper and joining us at the A Day for Daisies Challenge blog. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    A Day for Daisies DT

    ReplyDelete