Tuesday 23 August 2016

Birthday Wishes

I've had a couple of quieter days as I thought I was coming down with a cold - turns out it is hayfever.  I thought it was a bit early in the year for that but apparently not!  Since I took some medication for it earlier today I've felt a bit more like doing some crafting.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
The Paper Shelter - Birthday Wishes
http://thepapershelter.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-260-birthday-wishes.html
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-291.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - August Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html


I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and coloured with copic markers and some Kindy Glitz.  The sentiment is from Bird's Cards - I added a bit of colour with copic marker R22.  I matted with some red cardstock.  I also used some ribbon from American Crafts and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card love the image bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, lovely colouring of the fab Paper Shelter image, thanks for playing along at The Paper Shelter challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, I love this image and fabulous how you made her sparkly wings! Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Shelter Birthday wishes challenge. Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous birthday card. I love the shimmer you added to her wings. Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete