Saturday 27 August 2016

Say Cheese

This image is one I hadn't managed to use yet - and it fit the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches perfectly too!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/tuesday-morning-sketches-366.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Honey + White + Amethyst
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-372.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Digital Delights and is coloured with copic markers.  I embossed a white panel with a dots embossing folder.   I used a pearlescent paper for the matting and to cut the banner using a die from Couture Creations.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love gouda! :) Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great paper in the background and the cheese is perfect for the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, I think it is "stinkin" cute! (get it!? because it's cheese = stinky...lol) Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super amazing card! I married a Dutch boy 17years ago and this card with the gouda just warmed my heart. Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really fun card! I love the embossing and chevron paper!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete