Wednesday 17 August 2016

Fall Owl

I pretty much followed the sketch for this challenge - but sparkled it up a bit with some glitter!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Little Scraps of Heaven - Sketch
http://lshdesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/lshd-card-sketch-challengeaug-8-17th.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Glitter and Bow
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-329-glitter-and-bow-8142016.html
CRAFT Challenge - Anything Goes
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-376-11th-of-august-anything.html

I have used all three papers plus the image from Little Scraps of Heaven.  I added some Kindy Glitz to the one that I used to mat the image as well to the centres of the flowers on the border strip.  I used some narrow yellow satin ribbon for the bow.

3 comments:

  1. Look at you, running around all over the interweb being lovely to people and winning competitions, congratulations on your win, the card was lovely but I was surprised to see an owl on top of the pears, I always thought they were natural enemies!!
    Hope you are okay, I am just about to do my blog so you can see over there how I am! Clue: no big changes!
    Anyhoo kid, take care and see you soon,
    Andy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another cutie, Suze, what a sweet (or 'tweet'!) image! Thanks for joining in again at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! It's so bright and colorful! Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

    ~Ashley
    Robyn's Fetish DT member

    ReplyDelete