Saturday 27 August 2016

Boy

The sun is finally trying to shine again after several days of rain.  I might actually be able to get my washing dried outside today.




I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/week-33-anything-goes-crafting.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Honey + White + Amethyst
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-372.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  I added grosgrain ribbons from American Crafts in the other two colours in the colour palette.  The image is from Polka Doodles and coloured with copic markers.  I also added some white pearls from Kaisercraft. 

5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great use of this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations! So, so cute!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card! The image you used is so darling, and the design is fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Digi Choosday xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete