Saturday 27 August 2016

Cute Christmas Critter

I couldn't resist the chance to use some alliteration in the title!



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CHNC - Cute
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/chnc-challenge-295-cute-or-anything.html
Cupcake Inspirations - Honey, White and Amethyst
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-372.html
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/AG-NO-100.html


I have used a white paper from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I matted with some pearlescent paper.  I also used some mesh ribbon and a sentiment I typed on the computer.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! lovely image and love the sparkle on the tree! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and fun! Love the lavender tree! So glad you were inspired by this week's colors at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how cute! Purple and yellow Christmas, love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice with the not so really christmascolors. I love it.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete