Wednesday 10 August 2016

Paper Pieced Christmas Ornaments

I am pleased with how this turned out - first time I have managed to get the papers to line up when I have done paper piecing.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Colour Combo
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-375-4th-of-august-colour-combo.html
ABC Christmas - P is for Paper Piecing
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/p-is-for-paper-piecing.html
Robyn's Fetish Challenge - Paper Piecing
http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/challenge-328-paper-piecing-872016.html
CHNC - Anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/chnc-challenge-293-vintage-or-anything.html

I have used 3 papers from a digital paper set called Snowflakes by Lozzy.  I used the red and lavender ones for the paper piecing and then used the lavender one plus a yellow one in the background.  I matted the layers with some red cardstock.  The image is from Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps.  I also added a few white pearls.

6 comments:

  1. Another great take on our color combo at CRAFT! Thanks for playing along :)
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card,Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Suze. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab Christmas card Suze, love the colour combo and how you have done your paper piecing..I wouldn't no where to start doing that...Hugs Lozzy xx
    Thank you for using papers and your post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 293 - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Suze and fantastic paper piecing. I used the same digi image for my DT card for this challenge!

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete